Saturday, July 6, 2019

As part of our space inquiry we have made space ships and rockets.

Room 6 students tell their classmates about the space crafts they created.


Zahra - My spaceship has fluffy stuff inside to keep it warm because it’s so cold on the moon.

 Amarley - My rocket is a fast fast rocket.
Devinah - My spaceship is going to the Moon and Jupiter then it will come back to Earth.

Jeremiah - My rocket can go all the way up to space and can move up and down like a snake. 
I count 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BLAST OFF and it lifts off.
Sweet-E - My rocket can fly into space.
 Aaliyah - My rocket can fly to the moon.
Micaela - My rocket ship can fly around the sun.
Jaiksyn - My rocket is fast because it has two big blasters.





















Donyal - My rocket ship goes fast and has lots of places for the astronauts to sit.




Tanush - My rocket goes faster because it has an engine.  

Aryah - My spaceship has gas to make it work and its sparkly so it looks beautiful in space.













Malama - My spaceship flies to the moon.






















No comments:

Post a Comment